Holiday Cottage Details Saturday to Saturday Only
This cottage is ideal for a seaside break - Saturday to Saturday Only
Located on a generously sized plot, inside this Norfolk cottage are three welcoming bedrooms, consisting of one Superking, Double and a twin, a fitted kitchen with a superb range cooker, a separate dining room, a cosy sitting room, and a sunny conservatory on the front and at the rear where you may wish to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
There is a lawned garden where you can dine alfresco as the sun sets on another fun-filled day.
All gardens are fenced. The front garden has a secure driveway leading to the secure rear garden, which has an area with 6ft fences and a 5ft railed area to the larger garden where the fences are 4ft.
There is a secure area at the rear of the property for both your furbabies and children.
All rooms located on the ground floor:
- 1 Superking
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin
- Separate WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room (seats 8)
- 2 Conservatories
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric range oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Amazon Firestick, Alexa
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (we may be able to accommodate more, please contact us to discuss)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2 miles
- Beach 4 min walk
- Rear Garden enclosed in two sections. Do not try and access the beach from the sand dune, use the path provided which is alongside our neighbour.
- Anti-slip tiles in the conservatory and kitchen, Karndean flooring in the dining room, lounge, hall, toilet and bathroom and bedrooms.
- Access to this property is via a private unmade road
Check if your preferred dates are available here.